Paralegal Services Offered
Bankruptcy Paralegal Support
- Intake and sweeping Due Diligence
- Chapter 7 and 13 Schedules and Amendments
- Means Test Analyses
- Chapter 13 Plans, Objections Resolution, and Consultations
- Motions, including case reopening, lien avoidance, incur new debt, sell property, plan modifications, etc.
- Opposing motions for relief from stay, motions to dismiss and objections to plans
- and otherwise managing Chapter 7 and 13 matters from inception to discharge.
We use Best Case© Bankruptcy Software, secure file sharing platforms and are experienced and skilled eFilers. Contact us for long term or as-needed support services.
Litigation Paralegal Support
California Civil Litigation support services are available, including but not limited:
- Law and motion drafting and opposition
- Discovery, propounding and responding
- Pleading formatting, including tables of contents and authorities
- and eFiling.
Contact us to discuss potential projects.
Services are provided only to licensed attorneys in good standing. Services are not extended to unrepresented parties.
Contracting with licensed attorneys in compliance
DISCLAIMER: Lynch Legal Support is a paralegal support service, not a law firm. Lynch Legal Support does not provide legal support services directly to the public. Paralegal support services are offered only to licensed attorneys in compliance with California Business & Professions Code §6450.